Luxury Apartment in a new development in Antibes
Surface : 77 m² (Total area: 255 m²)
• Apartment 3P with garden: Your agency of Sophia-Antipolis offers you this superb new apartment (delivery 2023) with large garden in a small residence of 8 apartments with swimming pool in a residential area and very quiet close to shops.
The apartment in triple exposure opens on a large garden of about 160 m², facing south.
The construction of contemporary architecture will benefit from the latest standards (RT2012, PMR), and high-end services (air conditioning, aluminum bays, 60x60 tiles, etc.).
The location is ideal and easy to access, it enjoys a beautiful exposure and a clear view of the hills for the apartments on the top floor.
The apartments have been designed to promote the well-being of the occupants, the brightness and the living spaces, opening onto beautiful terraces facing south, allowing you to enjoy the sun of the French Riviera. They benefit from high quality materials and meticulous services.
Parking not included (25,000 €)
Garage not included (€27,000)
Reduced notary fees
- Rooms : 4 rooms
- Surface : 77 m²
- Total area : 255 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning
- Hot water : Heat pump
- Condition : New
- Floor : Garden level / 2 floors
- Orientation : South
- Built in : 2023
- Availability : Free
- 1 Terrace (16.26 m²)
- 1 Garden (161.83 m²)
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area (28.55 m²)
- 2 Bedrooms (12.95 m², 9.99 m²)
- 1 Walk-in closet (4.17 m²)
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Shower room
- 1 Lavatory
- 1 Lobby
- 1 Corridor
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Sliding windows • Internet • Electric shutters • Well drilling • Disabled access • Lift • Digicode • Intercom • Electric gate • Security door • Swimming pool
Bus • Town centre • Shops • Day care • Primary school • Secondary school • Golf • Sea • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- Units : 8
- « Carrez » act : 76.68 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: